Would $3,000 help your journey as an entrepreneur?
$3,000!!!! Oh, yes!!
Do you have a business ready to sell a product or service in New Brunswick? Then you qualify!
Startup NB, during the Startup NB Festival from June 5th - 11th, is running a pitch competition...with a twist.
This pitch competition is all about your customer - not the investor. So don't build the pitch looking for money from investors. This pitch is where the real entrepreneurs play...with customers.
"SELL ME YOUR STUFF"
Here's How to Enter
1. Develop a 1-minute pitch "commercial" that sells your stuff to your customer - your customers!
2. Record the pitch on video. Make sure your pitch is no longer than 1-minute.
3. Post your video to the Startup NB Facebook page anytime during June 5th-8th
4. Tag your video with this hashtag #StartupFestivalNBPitch
5. Get "likes"...lots of them. Lots of them!!!
You have until Saturday, June 08 @ midnight to get your pitch video posted.
The top 6 pitches, with the most likes, will go to the finals judged by a group of entrepreneur leaders. The winner will be announced at the Startup Canada awards in Fredericton on June 11th.
Here's what the winner receives:
Now...Sell us your Stuff!!!